- 1 can of TC BOY Tuna Sweet Chilli
- 30gm Onion
- 2 red Chilli
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 50ml cooking oil
- 100gm of fresh grated coconut
- Half tbsp of tumeric powder
- 25gm brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Spring Roll skin
1. Put the grated coconut with tumeric powder and fry it in a pan (without oil) until its almost dry.
2. In the same pan, cook the red chilli, lemongrass, onion ingredients over medium heat until it turns brown.
3. Add Tuna, water and sugar; cool until the sugar dissolve
4. Next, add the cooked grated coconut with salt and continue to fry it until the mixture is dry. Let it cool.
5. Cut the spring roll skin into 4 parts.
6. Wrap the filling with the popiah skin and fry it.
7. TC BOY Tuna Spring Roll is ready to be served.