- 2 potatoes
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 tsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 stick of leek
- 1 tbsp of wheat flour
- 200ml heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of mixed vegetables
- 1 can of TC BOY Tuna with Garlic & Herb
- 2 slice of cheddar cheese
1. Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil it until soft. Drain and put in a bowl.
2. Mix the other ingredients A into the bowl—Mash until smooth and fluffy. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan and melt the butter. Saute leek until wilted.
4. Add heavy cream, mixed vegetables, TC BOY Tuna with Garlic & Herb, cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook until everything thicken.
5. Put it in a container, and cover the top with prepared mashed potatoes.
6. Bake a 200 degree celsius for 15 minutes. Tuna pie with potato topping is ready to be served.