- 250 gm spaghetti - boiled
- 1 can of TC BOY TUNA CHILLI PADI
- 100 gm mushroom shitake
- 100 gm red capsicum
- 100 gm broccoli
- 100 gm cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic
- 1 big onion
- A pinch of oregano
- A bit chili flakes
- A pinch of salt
- Oil to sauté
1. Heat the oil saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add TC BOY TUNA CHILLI PADI, stir well. Add some water.
3. Add the shitake mushrooms and other vegetables. Stir well.
4. Add the oregano, chili flakes, salt, and seasoning.
5. Finally, add the spaghetti and mix well. Fried Spaghetti Chili Tuna is ready to be served