- 1 cup of Japanese rice
- 1 cup of water
- 2tsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 50gm seaweed
- 50gm Sesame seeds
- 100gm mentai sauce
- 1 can of TC BOY Tuna in Mexican style
1. Cook the rice and add all the ingredients. Mix it well.
2. pour the rice into an aluminum container or heat-resistant container.
3. Layer it with TC BOY Tuna in Mexican Style and pour the metai sauce on top of the tuna.
4. Put in the air fryer and bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Garnish with seaweed and toasted with sesame seeds.